Check out the latest deals from my favorite blogs...

Safeway's new "Just for U" program

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hawaii Safeway stores have just started a new program called "Just for U". AlohaDeals did such a great job explaining the program. Make sure you check out their post.

I tried out this program today and I love it. I figured I'd sign up for the free eggs and see what happened. It didn't take long to sign up and I just loaded the majority of the deals and coupons onto my Safeway card. Since I had my three young children with me today, I just went in for a few things. After checking out with my free eggs and a few other things I had coupons for, I noticed additional savings I hadn't planned on at the bottom of my receipt. I am sure with a well planned shopping trip this program could equal incredible savings. But I was very happy with the unplanned savings on my quick trip.

Posted by Hawaii Penny Pincher at 7:26 PM  
0 comments

Post a Comment